Vastu Tips for Dairy Cow Shed
Top 16 Vastu Tips for Cowshed Designing
Cowshed Layout Planning & Designing for Dairy Farming
‘GAU-DHAN’ = WEALTH OF DAIRY
As per Vedic wisdom,
|| A Cow’s presence itself will make any place auspicious||,
However, it is important to know the vastu Vedic science for better cow care & prosperity to cow caretakers.
KL ||Gau Lok Vastu Shastra||™ answers very critical questions related to cowshed designing & Planning:
Why do cows behave dull, lazy & not bonding-well?
Cow health issues have become a regular problem, Why?
Why is there regular cow reproductive health problem?
Why is there always some challenges & huge expenses?
How to improve cow comfort & health?
How to increase cowshed prosperity?
Many questions answered…
KL ||Gau-lok Vastu Shastra||™, is a powerful Vedic Cow Science based on 2 fundamental principles:
1. Teaches us how to use & manage effectively FREE BENEFITS OF NATURE around us
2. Guides us how to live in harmony with nature for prosperity & peace
Nature provides FREE BENEFITS to all living beings for their well being & healthy survival.
We need to understand the scientific wisdom; Use these FREE BENEFITS to plan cowshed for a healthy, comfortable & prosperous living. Nature Provides freely following benefits to all:
Vastu Shastra provides simple & practical scientific wisdom to help us enjoy the natural benefits freely
the five basic elements, ‘Panchabhuta’; EARTH, SKY, FIRE, WATER & WIND.
CURRENTLY, MANY COWSHEDS FOLLOW BLIND PRACTICES & UNSCIENTIFIC PLANNING:
Many cowsheds are DARK WITHOUT SUFFICIENT SUNLIGHT. Unfortunately, North & Eastern side is CLOSED. Cows do not like dark. Darkness does not allow good health & growth!
Many cowsheds DO NOT HAVE PROPER VENTILATION. Unhealthy GAS ACCUMULATES causing discomfort, health problems to cows & caretakers!
Many cowsheds DO NOT HAVE PROPER OUTFLOW FOR DUNG/URINE & WASTE. Messy surrounding & cluttered cowshed is unhealthy, invites health problems, causes low productivity & unwanted expenses!
Many Cowsheds LOOK UNATTRACTIVE & DULL with scattered surroundings. Cows love airy spacious inviting surroundings!
As per Vedic wisdom, Goddess of Wealth, Lakshmi stays in place which is CLEAN, HYGIENIC, ATTRACTIVE & WITH AROMA.
KL ||Gau Lok Vastu Sutra||™ provides Simple Practical Low Cost/Zero Cost Practices.
Now Read. Gain Wisdom & Create A Healthy, Happy & Prosperous Gaushala!
Celebrate Leela of Wisdom & Prosperity
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Students 8817
- Assessments Yes
16 Vastu Tips for Cow Shed Designing & Planning
- Tip 1: Which area is the Suitable Place for Cowshed in the farm/Plot?
- Tip 2: Which is the Ideal Door Entrance for Cowshed?
- Tip 3: Which Direction should the Cows Face in the cowshed?
- Tip 4: Which is the ideal place for water pond/well, water bore, underground water storage & Drinking water for cows?
- Tip 5: Wich area around the cowshed needs to be kept open without any storage & NO messy surroundings?
- Tip 6: Which is the Ideal place for labour rooms in the farm/plot?
- Tip 7: Which area is ideal for Cow feed storage like dry grasses, Fodder, farm equipments etc.?
- Tip 8: Which areas are Ideal for having Tall trees & short trees?
- Tip 9: Which are the important Vedic plants to be grown around cowshed?
- Tip 10: Which is the Ideal area for farm waste & disposal?
- Tip 11: Which is the ideal area for the OWNERS to construct farm-house?
- Tip 12: What is the Ideal wall thickness & height around the cow shed/farm?
- Tip 13: Which area is suitable for farm energy/electrical equipments like generator etc?
- Tip 14: What should be the level of the cowshed plot?
- Tip 15: What should be the Ideal slope of the farm plot?
- Tip 16: Which area is Ideal for Pregnant cows in the cowshed?